In order for us to correctly diagnose your issue, we would like you to send us a message including the following:
- A detailed description of the problem. If message pop-ups, error codes or other notifications are displayed, copy their content or attach a picture/screenshot.
- Remember to indicate which gaming platform the issue is related with (PC, PS4 or Xbox One).
- If your issue is connected to the Windows® PC platform, send us a DirectX Diagnostic file generated on your system and the game's Crash Log files (for Ubuntu/SteamOS users, see: [Ubuntu/SteamOS] Variables with HardInfo and Crash Logs):
DxDiag stands for DirectX Diagnostic tool, which collects information about your computer hardware, operating system and installed drivers.
Whenever you meet a crash, low performance or some graphical issues - this information is important for troubleshooting.
The file does not contain any personal information, so it's fine to make it publicly available.
- Here are the steps for you to follow in order to generate the file:
1. Open the Windows desktop.
2. Press Win+R on your keyboard (the Windows key and the R key together) to open the Run window.
3. In the "Open:" field of the Run window, type in dxdiag.
4. Click OK or the Enter key to open the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
5. If prompted to check if your drivers are digitally signed, select Yes.
6. In the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click the Save All Information option.
7. In the "Save As" window, information should be saved as a text (.txt) file.
8. Choose a directory where the file will be saved and press the "Save" option.
9. It's usually more convenient to use an accessible directory, such as your Desktop.
10. Now you can send us your dxdiag.txt file in a ticket form.
- Crash Log files, on the other hand, are created when launching the game. Even though their name suggests crashing, they also help us identify issues completely unrelated to crashes or freezes, which is why we would like you to send them to us. To find the Log files, go to:
Note that our team replies to your messages within 2 working days, depending on the number of e-mails we receive - we don't work on Saturdays and Sundays :)