- If the framerate of your game seems to be low, try lowering some of the video settings to solve the issue. Make sure you have closed all unnecessary programs running in the background before launching the game. Also, make sure you have the latest video/audio/motherboard drivers installed on your computer.
- Try lowering the view distance option in the game
- Follow the Graphics & Performance Guide for Nvidia users
- Try turning off the "Nvidia Depth of Field" option in the game's menu
- See if you can run the game in Steam Safe Mode
If everything fails, send us your DxDiag.txt and Crash Log files generated on your computer and we will do our best to investigate the matter further.
Additionally, make sure you are familiar with the Official PC system requirements for Dying Light.